How to submit your 2017 Financial Promise/Pledge
Option 1 - On-line Financial Promise
- We have online promise/pledge cards this year.
- Upon submission using the above link, both you and St. Jude’s will receive a pledge confirmation via email. If you don’t see your pledge confirmation in your email in-box, please be sure to check the spam box as well.
Option 2 - Financial Promise/Pledge Card
- Download a copy of the physical card in PDF format.
- Bring the card to the Harvest Dinner, return in the offering plate, place in the Parish Administrator’s box in the farmhouse, or mail the card.
We ask that you help us meet our planning goals by prayerfully submitting your financial promise by November 20th.
Listen to the stories of some of our parishioners:
The theme for our Financial Promise season for this year is "Abundance in Action".
- Where do you experience abundance in your life? Consider all the things that bless you now, and have blessed you in the past. Where do you experience material and non-material abundance?
- What brought you here to St. Jude’s? Travel back in time and reflect upon where you were and what you were doing at the time you joined St Jude's. Consider where you felt "abundance", or blessings, then.
- What keeps you here at St Jude's? Consider the blessings you experience during your presence here. Where do you think St Jude's "abundance" can be found?
- How can our abundance be put into action at St Jude's? Consider where we could use our abundance to act in our parish; in our surrounding community; and in the world.
Do you have friends or family who would like to make a one-time donation to St. Jude’s? Look for the “Donate” button on the homepage, to submit a payment using PayPal.
Whoever you are, wherever you are on your journey of faith, you are welcome here.