Mission Covenant Goals
We, the parishioners of Saint Jude’s Episcopal Church in Cupertino, strive to follow Jesus Christ and his Great Commandment to “love God with all our heart and soul and mind and strength...and love our neighbor as ourselves.”
Therefore we covenant to:
- Learn to live as disciples of Jesus in the modern world.
- Focus energy and resources to make a greater impact in social justice and outreach situations.
- Support parishioners through all stages of their lives.
- Strengthen our community by holding courageous conversations within a safe space.
- Deepen our welcome and accessibility to people of various backgrounds, ethnicities, ages, and situations.
- Nurture our volunteers and leaders.
- Joyfully share our abundance
How we got here: Dream, Discern, Direction--Parish Mission Discernment
Whoever you are, wherever you are on your journey of faith, you are welcome here.