Whoever you are, wherever you are on your journey of faith, you will find a home here. Saint Jude’s is a welcoming, inclusive community that celebrates each and every person. You can learn more about us here or by downloading our brochure.
Please join us Sunday mornings at 8:00 am (service bulletin) or 10:30 am (service bulletin) Childcare is available. We look forward to meeting you! If there are 5 Sundays in a month, there will be one combined service at 9:15 am. The next one will be on March 29th- Palm Sunday (service bulletin)
It's time to ... stop, pray, work, play & love: Lenten Program (7:15 pm) and Soup Suppers (6:30pm) Wednesdays during Lent. More information here.
Holy Week Schedule:
- Palm Sunday 9:15 am ONE combined service
- Maundy Thursday 7:30 pm
- Good Friday noon, and 4:30 pm
- Easter Vigil, Saturday 8:00 pm
- Easter Sunday, 8:00 am, 10:30 am
There will be a memorial service for parishioner Sue Bryson on Saturday, March 28th at 3:00 pm.
St Jude’s is looking for an Associate for Children, Youth, Families and Young Adults. See job description.
Dream, Discern & Direction presentation information is available.
Be sure to read about other recent and upcoming Parish Events.
- 8:00 am: Holy Communion
- 9:15 am: Sunday Forum
- 10:25 am: Sunday School
- 10:30 am: Holy Communion with Choir
- Note: On the 5th Sunday of the month, there is only one service at 9:15 am and no Sunday School.
- Mon-Fri 9:15-9:35 am: Contemplative Morning Prayer
- Tue 6:30 pm: Taizé prayers
- Wed Noon: Holy Communion & Healing
Whoever you are, wherever you are on your journey of faith, you are welcome here.